Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Testimonials for Healing By Franc

Testimonials
Space Clearing and Training
I first came to hear of Franc and energy clearing about a year ago. At the time I was very sceptical of what exactly it involved. All I knew was that something needed to shift for me to move forward with my life.
At the time, I was going through a hard time with anxiety and panic and I was very stuck. To leave the house, go to the shop, go to work or do every day things was a battle against fear for me. I was dependent on people, scared and didn’t know how to change my life.
The first session with Franc was to clear my house. Both my flatmate and I had often noticed how once we were in the house after work; nothing could motivate us to do anything, which included leaving the house.
After the clearing with Franc, unbelievable things happened. Our house started to feel bright and warm when we came in; We could actually relax and enjoy the surroundings of the house. Parts of the house which were previously abandoned were decorated and most exceptionally many of the triggers of my anxiety began to dissolve into thin air.
Shortly after this, I attended one of Franc’s clearing courses- to learn what exactly was involved in this method. I learned how to clear myself, others, houses, work and absolutely anything. I learned how to take this on as a way of life. Most amazingly I discovered that anything is possible through clearing, that the power to do anything was within and the only obstacle was myself...but again, these obstacles could be cleared.
Things started to move forward in my life...I let go of people I depended on. I started doing things on my own with ease. I got a completely new set of housemates and I signed up for a course in Limerick. All these things...even as ideas would have knocked me for ten a few months prior. Now I could see they were possible and that I could actually do these things. I think it was safe to say at this stage that my life had moved forward; my fears were diminishing and my confidence growing. I left behind many ways of thinking, beliefs and attitudes and began creating things in my life.
I am now a different person to when I first heard of Franc and energy clearing. My life is more tranquil; the chaos has been removed and I am learning to become an absolute expression of who I am. Clearing has helped me to remove beliefs, attitudes and drama from my life. I now stay calm in situations that would previously shake me. I observe the drama in life 100% more rather than getting wound up in the middle of it. I have also been able to help my family, friends and animals with clearing.
The first time I had the house cleared marked a transformational time in my life. Franc has made a huge impact on my life in introducing me to energy clearing and has been an absolute rock of support when I take a tumble. Franc’s unbelievable natural compassion makes the journey ten times easier. I would absolutely recommend a session with Franc to anyone for any reason, no matter how big or small, the benefits are infinite.
Business
We asked Franc to come into the office to do space clearing, this took three visits over the space of 5-6 weeks. During Franc’s session with us, she helped us to identify dynamics in office. Each of us spent time with Franc individually. During this time Franc spoke to us about the stress in the office and personal problems that may also effect our work and how to release this stress and helped to clear our personal space.
Franc made us realise that our stress in the office was actually being shifted from our clients to us and how to deal with this in a less stressful manner.
It is difficult to describe the many effects Franc’s space clearing had on our office and accountancy business. The most immediate was that the sessions energized all the staff, raising confidence in our roles in the company. Productivity noticeably increased as did commitment and interest in the work.
The clearing also worked wonders on office management problems that had seemed permanent. Since the clearing, there seems to be half as many difficult clients if any at all and an all round improvement in the atmosphere and daily running of the company.
Personal
A clearing session with Franc puts you back in touch with your sense of humour and your power to be generous and proactive in a difficult situation, as opposed to just being in reaction.
Personal
When I received my first personal clearing it was with some scepticism but from that first time I have not looked back: with improvements in confidence, lessening of anxiety, release of many fears and phobias and destructive thought patterns. Also I have a greater awareness of and connection with nature and all living things.
Animals
Franc certainly has a way with animals. Our horse had been beaten before we got him and even years on he’s been hard enough to handle. I have never seen him as quiet, easy and trusting as he is now.
Monthly Dinner/talks
I would be quite surprised if you don’t see us again, as we took away so much from the last wonderful evening.


No comments:

Post a Comment