Tuesday, October 1, 2013

New retreats planned, a special offer offered and Глава 2 Параграф 1




I'm just back from Valentia Island, planning retreats for early next year...anyone like the look of it? Our idea is a complete emotional, mental, spiritual and physical detox. We will be using, of course, energy clearing, massage, silence and great vegan food. It turns out to be impossible not to have a great night out on Valentia though, so bring your dancing shoes...

talking of which...

Tonight marks the end of an era, as Anthony Auffret taught his last salsa class in Kilkenny. It was my favourite form of self expression. I loved the energy, the people, the synergy and fluidity of movement, in the partner work. Anthony is a phenomenal teacher and you can still catch classes with him out west. The problem was a three hour drive to us each way and not a massive class. I thank him for his dedication to date. I think it was 11 years he came for without canceling once. I do not want to dramatize the occasion but...

What reason now do I have to stay in Kilkenny?! Seeing as everything else I do can be done on line. Maybe this is the gift in it ending. Maybe it is time for my voyage of discovery. Like Bill Bailey's Jungle Hero, I can go off and film my quest and share it on the Creating Calm TV station! Yes, this may be the answer. So, to this end, I would like to offer a special offer. 6 distance healings for the price of 5! An autumn frenzy of clearing to get me on the road and you a good six steps closer to where you want to be. Maybe in love, maybe creative, maybe more prosperous or more healthy. Everything is possible!

Глава 2  Параграф 1 of How To Live As One, translated by Tatyana Petrovskaya

Неизбежность - предрасположенность к заболеваниям.

Очень важно очистить свое чувство неизбежности.  Неизбежность принимает форму всяческих убеждений и приводит к укорен елям динамическим жертвам. Это происходит потому, что с неизбежностью вы предполагаете, что не в силах изменить себя или окружающую обстановку. И в очередной раз повторяете себе, что жизнь посто происходит с вами, и ваше участие не имеет большого значения.  Вы несете всю ответственность за свое здоровье и действия. Вы предполагаете, что ваши убеждения правдивы и подтверждены фактами действительности. Эти предположения делают невозможным успешное устранение проблем, потому что вы предали им большую вероятность и основатель носить и не можете отпустить. 

No comments:

Post a Comment