Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Spirit Centred Business

I ate my second harvest of 8 strawberries from the garden yesterday and felt pleased with my and nature’s efforts! Saturday’s drumming was a ‘giving back’ event. We decided ages ago that two of each year’s twelve meditations should be geared to sending healing to the earth rather than a focus on personal relaxation and healing. It was pretty epic, with many animal spirits coming in. I was lucky enough to be greeted by a red panda, which must be rare enough these days. Mark’s party that night was great for sound healing too; voices, guitars, fiddle and the low whistle - which is my favourite tone in the whole world, except maybe Richard Burton’s voice at the beginning of War of The Worlds! Sunday again, I found myself drumming, on The Parade in a Happy Africa Day celebration! It came to an end there as that night an innocent rendition of Crowded House’s Fall At Your Feet turned into a row that went on for hours!

What was there to be learnt from the weekend?
Non alcoholic beers are better than Prosecco
Only spend your time with positive people
Notice the signs of divine intervention in your life
Practice an appreciation for what is, however apparently humble an offering!

No comments:

Post a Comment