Sunday, April 12, 2015

A Misunderstanding of Mine - sorry about that!


In a funny twist of fate, it turns out things are not as they had seemed. I thought I was a great networker, spreading the word about ways to get well, ways to be successful and empowered, ways to live compassionately and still do well in life. I was exploring consciousness and helping others too. I was just making people feel bad and guilty after all, I gather! Sorry about that! The song - "You don't drink, don't smoke, what do you do?" has come to mind. People know that I don't eat meat, drink dairy, use leather, smoke cigarettes or anything stronger. I intended to represent a healthy happy person, independent of the main stream. What seems to have happened is that I just bring up the awareness in people of their own inner conflicts. They are faced with a choice to close the discrepancy gap by changing things in life or just blame me for bringing it up! The latter is the option of choice! I am delighted to announce that I have withdrawn my energy as of this week, in order to write a book. No one can level the accusation at me that I am domineering in my opinions, upset about animals, unrealistic about the environment and/or going on about things that I don't know enough about. I have even heard this week that everything would be well and lots of people would have given up abusing animals and eating them years ago, if I hadn't gone on about it so much. I have also been told that I should do more research and that I should trust the scientists of CERN as they have brought us great technological breakthroughs. I have even been told that I just get the answers I want to hear, from divining. People, with half the self discipline I have, have been finding water and oil for thousands of years using this method. I have taken the ability to do a dispassionate assessment a lot further and have dealt with many uncomfortable truths along the way for myself and others. The way I work is intuitive. I am objective, progressive, imaginative and compassionate. So now, if anyone wants to hear what I have to say, they will have to contact me, read my blogs or read my books. Seek me out or don't, it doesn't matter to me.

For those interested in what happens at Harmony Hall, I can only recount that each day is different. In the last few days I have done a law assignment, a horticulture assignment, a training assignment, some taxes, some legal advocacy, three soul retrievals, several letters - for clients and from Healing by Franc - to the minister for Agriculture, Environment, a Senator, a National Newspaper and my brother (the only one of all this lot who doesn't have an admin department and yet the only one who will write back!) two energy clearings by phone, a space clearing for a professional horse yard and occupants and got the geodome ( a sacred geometry polytunnel) up. I exist here with my herbivore animals and I am very grateful for this wonderful life.
Magic brings alchemy
Sophie brings wisdom
Gizmo brings love and affection
Cupid brings unconditional love
Don Juan brings passion and the will to passionately defend that which we love (Aristotle)
Wish brings hope
and I just bring the sense of humour, the every increasing synergy and the ability to take note of things!

No comments:

Post a Comment