Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Keep your expectations low and your spirits high! + paragraph 1 in Russian

Even if you haven't pursued one of your favourite hobbies for some time, you can still revive it. Furthermore, having been away from it, you might find it easier. That is the great news of the day. It is unexpected as you might fear you have lost the little grasp on the matter you had. It was the piano, for me, that first alerted me to this miracle. I could not get my head or hands around the F major scale. Having left it for ages, I mean over two decades, it was effortless. The same happened last night with salsa. I thought I would be very rusty, we all did, after our summer off. In actual fact, we swirled around like whirling dervishes. Everyone had balance; the steps were straightforward to learn; expectations were low and spirits were high. This is the way to enjoy life!

I was excited to learn that the majority of people reading my blog are in Russia. They are obviously well able to read English  and for that you have my undying admiration. Nonetheless, I am going to include a paragraph of my book in Russian, translated by my friend Tatyana Petrovskaya   



Глава 1

Рост и свобода

Вы готовы взглянуть на свою жизнь и ответить за то, что вы создали?  В прошлом мы не могли этого сделать, и у каждого человека находилось свое оправдание. Одни приводили в причину недостаток времени или поддержки со стороны семьи и  друзей, другие жаловались на недомогание и что они хотят, в первую очередь, поправить свое физическое здоровье. Но сейчас люди уже пришли к пониманию и принятию того факта, что все случается изначально в сфере не физической и  материальной. Ситуации и проблемы со здоровьем или финансами образовывались и накапливались в нашей эмоциональной и умственной среде прежде чем материализоваться.  Духовное банкротство всегда предшествует фактическому нарушению. Итак, мы должны начинать на самом глубоком уровне. Вы должны хотеть пойти туда, чтобы вернутся действительно одним целым.

No comments:

Post a Comment