Tuesday, April 16, 2024

People love, only Bills Hate

Everyone hates bills. They're stressful, disproportionate, and in recent years we've found out they're fraudulent. Not that we can do anything about that..or can we? 

Last week I went to Geneva to file an Appeal against the World Economic Forum, amongst others, and asked for the whole central bank, credit, usury enslavement system to be challenged, national and personal debts wiped, their assets seized and paid into public banks in each country for return to the people.

So to keep our eyes on the prize, and our expectations high and bright, I thought I'd start sharing the lyrics to our love songs.  

If you want to know more about the case, and for a chance to participate - evidence has gone in from both jurisdictions: from living men and women and also professional, the lawyers and doctors.


 Instinct by Urgent Rougherendum

Instinct Lyrics


Can you? Will you?

Can you really be here now? Not lay claim to all the years to come?

Don't freak out about when and how\

It will be a summer of love, you'll see

What you don't know can hurt you very uch

But if you're true ,t here's a part of you that they can't touch

Skies are clear after the downpour

W'e're right here, its not like before

Showers o lemmings have run their course

Leaving us, who've found our true north


We've been betrayed. We've been waylaid

You will follow your heart

I will act in honour

But most of all I'll follow my instinct 

because my instinct tells me who you really are

and what I'm really for.


The heart can tether can blurt the lines

The mind can tell us lies

But inclination is as good as divination, 

as a guide.


If you wanna be here, be here.

If you wanna go, then go.

But this is the time to act on your hunches.

Time to have some fun.

Open your mind to change,

and change will come.


Can you be here now?

This is the time we've got.

Be here, because I'm here.




No comments:

Post a Comment