Monday, May 17, 2010

Healing people and animals this Wednesday 19th and this Saturday 22nd May

Wednesday we have a night here at the house to start raising money for PAWS and the SPCA.
7pm start and it looks like it'll be a very interesting introduction to a different model of healing. Everyone will get to try it. As it also uses awareness, people who are clearing will find it natural...I hope...it'll be new to me too. I know its going to bring our animal healing forwards though as it really focuses the mind on body awareness and animals are always expressing themselves physically!

Saturday we have the next conscious community lunch. Everyone who comes is going from strength to strength and I'm hoping to make it a bit more national. There are really insightful and gentle people everywhere so please let them know. Partly because of the party atmosphere, partly because of the support and mainly because of the sheer possibilities; you see a definite butterfly effect from the clearing every day but the group brings about a flock of butterfly effects - a colourful, targeted shower of missiles.

I got my phone back from the menders beautifully functioning, just like new...so like new infact that very few numbers are still there! So, please sign your name when you text me so I know who you are, how you are and who's coming to which occasion. Thanks alot!

No comments:

Post a Comment